We greatly appreciate and encourage volunteer help from the community. Please click on the links below to download the forms needed for volunteering at the Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester. We follow the NY State Office of Children and Family Services guidelines for screening individuals who work directly with our members. These forms are not needed for event or committee volunteers.
Community Service/Volunteer Orientations
Orientation sessions for Fun Club volunteers will be Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. on the following dates:
September 26, 2018 • November 28, 2018 • January 30, 2019 • March 27, 2019.
Orientation sessions for Summer Adventure Camp volunteers will be Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. Applications for 2019 Summer Adventure Camp volunteers will not be accepted after June 1, 2019.
When volunteering to work with our youth members, we ask that you attend an orientation session and commit at least 2 days per week, for 3 hours per day, for 6 weeks. In accordance with licensing standards, the Volunteer must be at least 16 years old. Special arrangements may be made with youth ages 14-16 on a case by case basis. Volunteers MUST complete the required paperwork and screenings.
Youth ages 14-18 and adults interested in volunteering with children at the Boys and Girls Club, please contact: Shantae Artis, Director of Healthy Lifestyles and Volunteer Programming, at 914-666-8069 ext 106 or email@example.com.
Adults interested in joining an event committee, please contact Solveig McShea at firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-666-8069 ext 105. Event and committee volunteers are not required to complete the screening paperwork.
Click on the form name to download:
1. Volunteer Information Sheet
2. Directions for Filling Out Volunteer Forms
3. Volunteer Application
4. Volunteer Guidelines
5. Reference Forms (3 Letters of Reference are needed)
6. NYS Child Abuse Clearance Form (Central Registry Database Check)
7. NYS Criminal Conviction Statement (not needed for 16 years old & under)
8. NYS Fingerprint Services Request (not needed for 16 years old & under)
9. Volunteer Permission for Health Care
10. NYS Caregiver Medical Statement
11. Health, Safety & Crisis Manual (Cover Sheet must be signed and returned)
12. Drug & Alcohol Policy (Agreement and Consent form must be signed and returned)
Please return completed forms to:
Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester
351 Main Street
Mount Kisco NY 10549