We greatly appreciate and encourage volunteer help from the community. Please click on the links below to download the forms needed for volunteering at the Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester. We follow the NY State Office of Children and Family Services guidelines for screening individuals who work directly with our members. These forms are not needed for event or committee volunteers.
Community Service/Volunteer Orientations
Orientation sessions for Fun Club volunteers will be Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. on the following dates:
September 25, 2019 • November 20, 2019 • January 29, 2020 • March 25, 2020.
Orientation sessions for Summer Adventure Camp volunteers will be Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. Applications for 2020 Summer Adventure Camp volunteers will not be accepted after June 1, 2020.
When volunteering to work with our youth members, we ask that you attend an orientation session and commit at least 2 days per week, for 3 hours per day, for 6 weeks. In accordance with licensing standards, the Volunteer must be at least 16 years old. Special arrangements may be made with youth under the age of 16 on a case by case basis. Volunteers MUST complete the required paperwork and screenings.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact: Shantae Artis, Director of Healthy Lifestyles and Volunteer Programming, at 914-666-8069 ext 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the form name to download:
1. Volunteer Application Forms
2. Directions for Filling Out Volunteer Forms
3. Volunteer Handbook
4. NYS Criminal Conviction Statement (not needed for 16 years old & under)
5. NYS Fingerprint Services Request (not needed for 16 years old & under)
6. Statewide Central Register Database Form (form to be returned to Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester – NOT to address listed on form)
7. NYS Caregiver Medical Statement
8. Foundations In Health & Safety Online Training Instructions
Please return completed forms to:
Boys & Girls Club of Northern Westchester
351 Main Street
Mount Kisco NY 10549